Try one of these transformational courses
Each and every one of us is born with the built-in ability to change our lives and connect to the energies of health, love, the joy of life, and creativity.
In this course, we will learn the tool of a color capsule that will connect us to the power of fulfillment of the primary colors and their ability to change our lives.
I’m very honored to announce the opening of the International mentor training in my method of “SoulPages Journaling”.
This is an online live course of 30 full lessons during 9 months of training.
All the lessons are recorded and kept for another full year after the course is finished.
Color archetypes is a spiritual-artistic method to identify and understand the source of energies available to us from the day we were born – core energy, connection energy, and spiritual energy.
These three energies, inherent parts of us, navigate and shape our lives. Understanding them will help us live better, happier, and more fulfilling lives.
mindful art is an art practice that helps us relax and get into a mindfulness state when we are creating. It’s not about the outcome; it’s about the process of using materials and expressing ourselves.
We use lots of mindful art activities and exercises in the visual journal that promote happiness and joy. The visual journal is a safe space for creating, it encourages feelings of gratitude, self-acceptance, and empowerment.
In my method SoulPages I discovered that it is possible to meditate throughout the seven elements: Intention, magical coincidence, background, color, line, image, and text.
If you take each of the elements and concentrate on it, you can achieve a state of relaxation and transformation.
If you want to learn more about the 7 elements you can join this free course
mindful art and the seven elements
if you take any of the seven elements, you can create endless mindful art activities that will help you transform your life.
- Intention activity– close your eyes and scan your body, now take a pen and just draw the shape of your body and fill it with different colors according to your sensations.
- Magical coincidence activity-pick up leaves that you found on the street or when you walk in nature and start painting on them with posca markers
- Background activity-use the gelly plate to create a mystical uncontrollable background
- Color activity– draw a painting with only the 3 basic colors-blue, red, yellow.
- Line activity– doodle for 15 minutes with only one pen. just move your hand on the page to create lines. we also call this activity- mark-making
- Text activity– write whatever comes into your mind for 10 minutes. If you don’t have any ideas- write- I don’t have any ideas…over and over again.
SoulPages method is all about creating a practice of mindful art
I developed SoulPages method to encourage people to discover their hidden inner artist that wants to create for the sake of playing, discovering, and also achieving meditative states.
In SoulPages we learn to trust the process and befriend our inner critic.
when our inner critic is resting, we can enter into a state of flow and reach levels of consciousness that are hidden.
Through SoulPages journaling we can connect with our unconscious and discover so many treasures.
The SoulPages facilitator course allows you to become your own facilitator, you could learn valuable lessons on how to create mindfully in your journal.
To learn more about SoulPages Facilitator course press here
mindful doodling is a meditative technique to help us connect inward and focus on the present moment.
I use mindful doodling exercises to help my students slow down, calm themselves, and be more present.
In SoulPages journaling method, doodling, which in its essence is a repetitive line, is one of the essential layers of every visual journaling spread.
When we were children, we all used to doodle in boring classes, or when we spoke on the phone, we used to let our hands guide us and create doodles.
When we let our hand lead us without thinking- our mind feels free, and then- our subconscious comes out to play.
Our lives can change dramatically when our subconscious starts “talking” to us.
If you want to learn more you can read about doodling in my book “Layers of Meaning” by Rakefet Hadar.
Mindful doodling- everyone can do it.
To start a practice of mindful doodling, all we have to do is take a black pen and white paper, sit in a quiet place, and just “ let the line go on a walk.”
- focus on your breath and at the same time continue to move your end on the paper
- try to feel- what are the sensation when I’m creating this line?
- Change the shape of your lines, create close shapes vs. open shapes.
- Fill closed shapes with more patterns.
- Let though that occurs in your mind be translated into lines and shapes.
- If you feel the inner critic inside- translate his thoughts into lines and doodles.
- Try to doodle for at least 10 minutes.
- If your inner world is full of thoughts- write a word that summarizes the thought and let it go.
How can you transform your doodles into art?
In SoulPages journaling method, you work with the seven elements of visual journaling. Doodling, in its essence, is a line element.
You can use your mindful doodling exercises as background layers to your spread.
You can also work on the watercolor background and follow the color with doodling.
art and mindfulness
Creating art in your visual journal is a way to combine two fantastic healing fields- art and mindfulness.
Mindfulness is considered to be one of the most healing meditation techniques out there-when you learn to focus on the present moment; you connect with your true inner self.
This is what art journaling is all about!- connecting with our inner true self in a nonjudgmental, accepting way.
What really heals?
That’s a question that I’ve always asked myself.
When I started visual journaling, I was in one of the most challenging periods of my life. My mother was dying of cancer, and I knew her days were numbered. I sat by her side or in the hospital hallways and found some small escape for my soul in the pages of the journal. Through the colors, lines, and images, I managed to connect with myself and express some of the pain within me that had no other way of expression.
This practice that I did daily for a whole year felt like meditation, I was so invested in this art and mindfulness practice that I was able to heal myself from all the guilt and shame I experienced in my relationships with my mother.
art and mindfulness- how can you adopt a daily practice?
- create a small art and mindfulness meditation journal with card stock or watercolor paper
- decide on one medium: watercolor, felt pens, colored pencils, and for a whole month draw every day a small painting in your journal.
- when you start painting try to concentrate on the colors and lines and not on the outcome.
- Ask your inner critic, to go for a walk!
- When you finish painting you can close your eyes and meditate on the images that emerge.
- You can dialogue with your images in various imagination techniques such as shamanic journeying or the healing story technique.
- In our visual journal, we discover new art and mindfulness meditation methods.
The SoulPages Method
SoulPages method is based on creating art and using meditative techniques to get insights about ourselves. this is a very transformative process.
In the SoulPages facilitator course, you can learn how to combine art techniques with meditative practices such as guided imagination, shamanic journeying, and voice dialogue.