About this course
Color archetypes is a spiritual-artistic method to identify and understand the source of energies available to us from the day we were born – core energy, connection energy, and spiritual energy.
These three energies, inherent parts of us, navigate and shape our lives. Understanding them will help us live better, happier, and more fulfilling lives.
When we know and recognize these energies, we can learn to balance them and achieve an energetic state of tranquility, creativity, and happiness. This state touches our higher spirit, or self-archetype.
In this course we will learn to map the energies inside us through the color map, working with archetypes, shamanic meditations, and creating a visual journal.
We will learn about the childhood color energy map, a fascinating process that we can use over and over to heal childhood wounds and transition toward the life that we want to create for ourselves.
The Course is recorded and is yours for ever!
What will you get
- 9 Full recorded Lessons that you could keep forever!!
- (Each containing 4-5 videos)
- live zoom meeting on Saturday at 10 Am Pacific time, April 16th.
- In every lesson, we will expand on one color and one archetype in-depth and you could balance your energy system.
- You will learn a new way to reflect on your art
- 8 Full spreads in your visual journal
- You will get a process that you could do again and again to balance yourself.
- You will get a tool for insights and reflection on all the art that you create.
- Bonus!!- Stunning Color Archetype journal binding tutorial
- Visualizations and meditations
- Great mix media techniques
- Inner healing
Materials we will need
- Water-soluble ink (red, blue, yellow, green, orange, and purple)
- white gesso
- printed images from books or magazines
- Transparent tape
- Acrylic & acrylic markers
- gel pens
- black pilot
- Japanese knife
When & Where
Every Sunday from the 17th of April for 7 weeks.
This is a recorded course that you could do the lessons in your own time!!
The course started on Sunday, April 17th, at 10 Am Pacific time with a festive live zoom meeting where we will create our Color map of childhood.
Then we will start the process of transitioning in our color energy map.
Every Sunday a new step of the journey will be downloaded to the course site. we will meet at a special Facebook group to share our work(you could also send it to me by mail)
When I became acquainted with the method of Color Archetypes – a bridge unfolded for me between the world of energies and the world of color and creation.
I immediately connected to the idea of the method in which Rakefet tells us that we were all born with a certain energetic array that helps us fulfill our destiny.
My color map allowed me to understand the Soul pages I create in the visual journal.
I highly recommend getting to know Rakefet and her approach to the colors and power of creation in our lives.
I look at the process I did in the Color Archetype course under your guidance.
You built an in-depth course, which expresses wisdom of heart, creativity, delicacy and spirituality …
The process started with me as a sad 4-year-old girl,
Who went through the healings of my childhood fragments,
The course strengthen my significant workforce in my life,
And I finally came to be a happy, creative and grateful woman !
Thank you with all my heart