About the course
Creating and editinf video lessons for online purposes is such an important tool to get you started on your path of being a known artist/ Instructer/ Facilitator.
In this course I will teach you all my secrets of video production & editing tools.
You will film your own lesson and edit it.
I will go over your final lesson and give you important feedback!
Session 1: Introduction to Video Production
- Overview of video production specifically for Art based lessons
- Understanding the importance of video in online teaching and learning
- Exploring the basic elements of a compelling video lesson
Session 2: Planning and Pre-production
- Defining the goals and objectives of your lesson
- Identifying the target audience and their needs
- Storyboarding and scripting your video lesson
- Equipment and technical considerations for recording
- Tips for creating an engaging and professional-looking setup
Session 3: Filming Techniques and Best Practices
- Camera setup and composition
- Lighting techniques for optimal video quality
- Audio setup and microphone selection
- Practical demonstrations and hands-on practice
- Troubleshooting common filming issues
Session 4: Video Editing Software and Workflow
- Introduction to video editing software- especially Filmora
- Navigating the user interface and basic editing tools
- Importing and organizing footage
- Editing essentials: trimming, cutting, and rearranging clips
- Adding text, titles, and more
Session 5: Enhancing Your Video Lesson (1.5 hours)
- Using transitions and effects creatively
- Incorporating music and sound effects
- Exporting and saving your final video lesson
Homework: Editing your first lesson in 2-5 parts
Session 6: Peer Review and Feedback (1 hour)
- Sharing and screening participants’ video lessons
- Providing constructive feedback on content, delivery, and technical aspects
- Storing and presenting your courses-different ways of creating a video library.
Benefits of taking this course:
- You will be able to participate with your lessons on the SoulCircle platform
- You could start teaching on line with a very affordable easy way that could create an audience for your future classes.
- Most courses cost so much more $ and this is my own easy and affordable way of creating video content that is focused in creating Art based lessons.
When, where and how much?
Wednesdays in August- 16, 23, 30
Times: Israel 5.30-9.30 pm
All lesson will be recorded and your for life!
You could send Rakefet your final products for feedback two months after rejistration.
What equipment you would need?
Logitech camera either c922/Logitech stream.
Overhead arm to film your lessons
Install Filmore software (around $ 70, they also have a free version with water mark so you can start with that)
Install Logi capture software (free)
Canva installed ( we could use the free option)
Early Bird Price: $389 until July 5th