About this course
Creating together is a special experience that changes our perception and enhances our creativity!
This summer I can’t travel as I always do, so instead I want to invite you to join me from all around the world to create Soulful art together.
When we create our individual art in the context of community, the process becomes so much stronger! Working together provides the opportunity to connect with others, gain inspiration, and be a part of the special energy of the creative womb.
Several years ago, I was trained to be a shamanic healer. When I developed SoulPages, I incorporated the amazing healing powers of the shamanic journey into a hybrid experience—shamanic soul art journeys.
New Summer Series!
I would love to meet you in person, get to know you better, and teach you this incredible healing tool of shamanic art journeys.
Each meeting will start with a guided journey after which we will create the journey in our visual journal using different techniques.
July 23: Finding your journey guide
July 30: Connecting with one of your ancestors
August 6: A journey into one of your dreams
What will you get?
- 3 live/ recorded lessons by Rakefet Hadar
- A recorded lesson of creating your Journey’s journal
- 3 powerful processes that you could do every time you want to create a change in your life
- 3-5 special surprises and bonus short lessons from trained SoulPages Mentors (e.g. audio visualization, technique-based demonstrations, etc.)
Sign up early and save 50%!
Don’t delay! Sign up today for only $49! This will save you 50% off the full price of $100.
Everyone will have access to the bonuses and lifetime access.
Is your summer schedule already packed? You could also choose to participate in only one live session for $25.
All the practicalities (time, materials, etc.)
The live sessions will be on three Saturdays (July 23, July 30, and August 6) from 8:00 pm-10:00 pm Israel Time (13:00 pm Eastern) in the Zoom platform. The sessions will be recorded for the people who purchased the full course.
Materials you might need:
- White marker/gel pen
- Masking tape
- Water-soluble inks/ acrylic inks
- Printed images from books or magazines
- Acrylic & acrylic markers
- Gel pens
- Black Pilot pen
- 8 A4 (or approximately 8.5″x11″) watercolor paper
- Wax thread
- Binding needle
Life time access and Bonuses from SoulPages Mentors